When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- The incumbent is required to Pre-sales & Post Sales demonstration with applications at Thermo Fisher Scientific & at customers of Thermo Fisher Scientific and generate interest in products and generate lead
- Sample analysis –
• Method development,
• Report generation,
• Report submission to Reporting Head.
- Instrument Handling - HPLC, IC, ASE etc.
- Application Demo – Application demonstration to customer in Lab or at Customer site
- Customer Training – Conducting IC School / Chromatography School
- M.Sc. in Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / InOrganic Chemistry/ B.Pharma/ BSc with Analytical Chemistry Diploma
- Travel time - %
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.