Field Service Coordinator
Job ID :
US - California - Fremont
- Provides support, information, prioritization and coordination of assignments for field service personal.
- Serves as the main point of contact for all installations and de-installations to ensure expectations and required timelines are being met.
- Proactively follows-up with customer after completion of service visit to ensure a high level of satisfaction with quality of work received.
- Coordinates weekly scheduling meetings with field personnel as well as monthly quality assurance meetings with required personnel.
- Makes decisions regarding the scheduling and movement of manpower and material. Schedules and dispatches field labor force to meet customer requests and expectations based upon nature of call, urgency, contractual obligation, available resources and customer needs.
- Ensures all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritized and organized.
- Reviews, processes and distributes all service documentation including installation schedules by project, order forms, site specifications, packing slips, purchase orders ,etc.
- Utilizes, maintains and updates all employee, service intervention and customer information in appropriate service/business applications.
- May travel throughout the US 3- 5 times a year.
- Associates degree (2 year) or higher preferred.
- 2-5 years experience in customer service call handling, dispatching and service response in a related or medical device industry required.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills required.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and business software systems (i.e. QAD,SAP)
- Physical Requirements: Normal office environment. Position may require minimal communication and walking to other areas in which designated PPE will be required. Majority of time will be spent manipulating data at computer, sitting, reaching, bending, and twisting. Employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.