- Sign in log book.
- Change into scrubs
- Get clean room clothes. (Suit, hood, boots, and sterile gloves)
- Put on hair cover and wash hands at the wash station.
- Put on first pair of sterile gloves.
- Wipe suit, hood, and boots with Isopropyl Alcohol and then enter change room.
- Put on clean room clothes, sterile mask, and second pair of sterile gloves.
- Enter clean room.
- Take product out of ovens/dryers or reload from washer.
- Package product according to customer specifications along with lot numbers.
- Fill out all paper work and have QA sign off where appropriate.
- Send product through pass through with paper work.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma, GED, or a combination of education and experience required.
- All employees must be able to read and follow instructions both written and oral.
- Must be able to fill out paper work completely and accurately.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts.