Job ID :
US - Oklahoma - Miami
- Processing inquiries from sales representatives and internal/external customers requesting quotes and meeting the PM service level turnaround time.
- Assignment of tasks to respective individuals following specific guidelines (sorting of group mailbox, triage urgent requests, align requests for PM support by their respective customer account)
- Enter and maintain performance metrics.
- Utilizes supplier catalogs, on-line databases, and other appropriate resources to cross-reference products to meet customer quote requirements.
- Manage sales leads and general customer inquiries and provides resolution.
- Coordinate troubleshooting/warranty/repair/replacement of malfunctioning product.
- Must be detail oriented with an ability to follow SOP’s and WIN’s that relate to key systems and databases, as well as the custom order process
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree or equivalent prior experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales, customer service, product specialist or other relevant role.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Creative problem solving; organizational and time management skills
- Must be results-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as effectively within a team environment
- Experience gathering data from numerous sources, synthesizing information and presenting it to the leadership team in order to make informed decisions on quotes strategy and results Experience in both data analysis and strategic planning within the quotes or similar departments.
- The successful candidate must be able to follow detailed SOP’s and Work Instructions with some management oversight
- The Quotes Specialist must be detailed oriented with an ability to accomplish order processing and related tasks in a timely fashion and within the company’s targeted service levels
- Very good communication skills, with both internal and external customers, is a requirement
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and efficiently handle multiple tasks/priorities.
- Results oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills