As part of our Australia and New Zealand Healthcare team, you will manage designated South Australian accounts - representing our full range of Healthcare consumables, namely; Surgical/Operating Room, Critical Care/Diagnostic Imaging and Infection Control/Clinical Sterilisation.
- Sell a broad range of healthcare consumables in new and existing accounts
- Own the relationships within hospitals and day surgeries in the SA territory
- Develop and implement key account plans and strategies.
- Implement and maintain an effective customer contact program to maximise sales growth & key customer relationships.
- Ensure opportunities are maximised and customer (external & internal) expectations are met.
- Exceed customer expectations in terms of service levels: response time, complaint resolution and management, follow ups and provision of information.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude whilst being committed to our company values of integrity, teamwork and passion.
- Clinical selling experience into the healthcare environment
- Technical ability to in service and details clinical products
- Ability to travel State wide and Inter-State when required
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Strong communication skills with the ability to talk to all levels of authority
- Ability to detail technical material to clinical staff
- Time management skills
- Strong computer skills is Microsoft Office