Under supervision the Clean Room Associate is responsible for production paperwork, production inspection, packing of products, setting up equipment, returning of supplies and working in a team based environment. Follows established gowning requirements and procedures for clean room. Works to the daily housekeeping protocols / requirements to maintain ISO Class 7 certification.
- Work in compliance with ISO Class 7 clean room and product requirements.
- Support and participate in efforts to drive continuous improvement and work toward achieving department KBM / RBM goals.
- Participate in self-directed team activity – focused on KBM/RBM improvement.
- Visual inspection of molded and assembled products, including performing count Pack audits.
- Perform and document manufacturing inspections for visual and dimensional, as applicable
- Pack products according to routing and standard work instructions.
- Complete machine activity paperwork and monitor scrap using MQC sheet, escalate when necessary.
- Job preparation and set up.
- Perform Line clearance / job close out at job completion.
- Work safely following plant safety policies and procedures.
- Restocking machine components from Kanban locations.
- Maintain proper shift-to-shift communication.
- Housekeeping / 5S
- Rework NCR’s.
- Relieve other Associates for breaks as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Alert Supervisor or Set-up personnel when problems first begin.
- Adhere to all company and departmental work and safety rules.
- Able to operate any machine or operation in department assigned
- Past experience working in clean room environment.
- Knowledge of visual inspection requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of ISO / FDA /GMP procedures.
- Ability to lift up to 35 Lbs.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to perform simple math such as add, subtract whole numbers.
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Able to adjust to changing operating conditions quickly and efficiently and vary pace as required.