When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Corporate Talent Management and Development COE of Thermo Fisher Scientific is seeking a Manager, TMD Learning Operations who will report to the Senior Director of Talent Management & Development. In this role, the incumbent will collaborate with the COE team to manage all aspects of program coordination and delivery, as well as managing the two TMD Operations Coordinators.
- Oversee the planning and execution for all learning programs hosted by the TMD COE.
- Manage a team of TMD Operations Coordinators to facilitate:
- Management of nomination process and open enrollment process
- Scheduling and classroom logistics
- Participant and facilitator or vendor communication
- LMS administration
- Assessment administration
- Survey development and execution.
- Serve as key point of contact for the broader TMD team to ensure alignment with existing and newly developed training programs.
- Create, maintain and continually improve operational processes for all TMD program offerings
- Collaborate with the rest of the TMD team on communication regarding new and existing programs, especially as it pertains to TMD Partner communication, and program registration, pre-work, and follow up.
- Manage relationship with PPI and D&I partners to ensure smooth execution for classroom trainings.
- Manage program budgets and invoicing process; manage vendor relationships.
- Organizational and time management skills, including classroom coordination and management
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); experience utilizing a Learning Management System (LMS) for class registration management and reporting
- Advanced communications and presentation skills
- Ability to be autonomous and operate with limited direction