When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Preparation of Media and Buffers in accordance with end user requirements
- Retrieval and Preparation of Samples based on end user requirements
- Ensures lab equipment and environment complies with established safety and good laboratory standards.
- Chemical and Solvent Tracking – track and label all incoming chemicals and solvents; Scan and file invoices. Ensure accurate chemical records retention.
- Distribute lab chemicals per end user request
- Glassware –Collect & wash used/dirty glassware, (hand washing where required), drying, supply, and restocking of clean glassware to approved storage locations.
- Stock Room - Orders and maintains lab consumable stock room(s).
- Chemical Inventory management of two Chemical Stockrooms.
- Write work instructions for new and existing instrumentation, as needed. Send instructions to document writer for SOP creation.
- 1-2 years of working in a GMP environment
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must possess a High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Computer literate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office program, especially Excel
- Work Overtime, as required
- Must have reliable transportation to travel between customer sites.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs, with assistance
- Possess a strong desire to serve the customer in a GMP Environment and the interpersonal skills to deal with various levels of personnel at the customer site including providing clear, concise communication with customers.
- Collaborate with the on-site commercial team.
- Deliver excellent customer service to include maintaining a professional appearance at all times.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving ability
- Displays a high level of confidentiality for both customer and Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Works primarily at customer locations, in office environment to include cubicles and/or in and around shipping/receiving docks, stock rooms, storage locations and laboratory environments.
- May be required to work independently at a customer location.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.