Business Job Title: Order Processing Specialist
Internal Job Title: Order Processing Specialist
Reports To: Manager, Order Processing
Group/Division: BioPharma Services Division
Career Band: 3
Job Track: Associate
Position Location: Horsham
Number of Direct Reports: 0
Day/Shift (if applicable): Core
Relocation (if applicable): No
Revision History: August 2016
Effective Date: August 2016
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work, like helping
customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is
safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career
The position requires the individual to ensure that all orders are submitted into the appropriate system (GPM) accurately and prioritize the orders to maximize efficiency and taking into account client requirements.
This role requires excellent attention to detail and the ideal candidate must be comfortable carrying out repetitive tasks. The industry sector demands strict quality, product integrity and high levels of accuracy
- Work safely and maintain a safe working environment
- Take ownership for delivery of quality at all times
- Comply with all customer specifications as detailed in Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Efficient input of all assigned orders to relevant system.
- Completion of documentation in compliance with Regulations.
- Effectively communicates with other departments.
- Undertake any other duties on an ad-hoc basis as required by your Line Manager / Senior
- 5x GCSE or equivalent experience / qualification (including English & Mathematics)
- Computer literate
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good standard of English (verbal & written)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to plan and organize efficiently
- Strong administration skills
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story
to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the
world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an Equal Opportunities Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.