When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The ideal candidate for this position has a passion for digital design, demonstrated leadership abilities and is comfortable working in a large and diverse in-house agency environment. The position offers the opportunity to work both individually and collaboratively on a wide range of digital projects, including email, display advertising, web, social, mobile and video production from concept to completion.
- Lead a team of 3-5 digital designers while demonstrating the company’s values of integrity, innovation, intensity, and involvement.
- Manage multiple digital projects while maintaining acute attention to detail and executing with speed and precision.
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively across design, content, and product marketing teams.
- Understand and apply creative performance data to continually improve digital asset effectiveness.
- Ensure that all work adheres to brand guidelines and transforms the brand aesthetic to digital platforms.
- Ability to recommend an optimal mix of digital product offerings based on business objectives and budgets.
- Develop digital strategies that build upon current brand strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed marketing objectives in both B2B and B2C spaces.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Collaborate and communicate closely with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver design solutions that deliver results and protect our brands.
- Mentor teammates, share your knowledge and experience and learn from the extended team.
- BA Digital Media, Interactive Design or related degree.
- 5+ years digital design experience at a digital agency or within an in-house creative team.
- 2+ years management/supervisory experience.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS, Marketing Project Management Systems.
- Knowledge of the latest digital and interactive technologies, including multi-channel marketing, functionality and user experience requirements.
- Ability to strengthen current digital product mix and seek and create new digital products to further digital capabilities of the organization.
- Possesses excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Eye for elegant, user-centric digital experience.
- Must have a digital portfolio.
- Strong understanding of responsive design and UX/UI best practices.
- MFA Digital Media.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.