Work closely with Channel Managers/ Channel partners in pre-sales support:
· Schedule sales visits and present Thermo Fisher Scientific's applications and product solutions.
· Assist in sales process by identifying customers’ scientific/business needs and defining potential solutions.
· Coordinate and manage product demonstrations, both on-site and in-house, perform application feasibility tests (AFTs) on customer samples as required, and present AFT reports to potential customers.
· Liaise with worldwide sales/marketing team to ensure uncompromised execution of tactics/strategies for key account/focus market sales.
Work closely with channel partners and service team in post-sales support:
· Provide on-site and/or in-house customer training on products and software.
· Provide in-person telephone and/or electronic based product and applications support.
· Provide support on software requests and updates for customers, sales and service.
· Provide constructive input to service and support personnel concerning customer support efforts, programs and procedures.
Work with the channel partners and worldwide marketing team:
· Drive business development activities to generate new opportunities by developing marketing collateral/sales tool specific to the region’s market dynamics and requirements.
· Establish oneself as a Molecular Spectroscopy expert in peer scientific community by presenting at regional seminars, trade-shows and customer events.
· Provide feedback on critical issues, customer experience, market opportunities and potential future product specifications.
· Manage and support activities at CEC in Brazil