Job ID :
Switzerland - Steinhausen
- Creates and implements the country tactical marketing plan in alignment with the global marketing strategy.
- Plays a key responsibility for the creation and realization of the local marketing mix.
- Works-out product implementation strategy, inclusive forecasts for new product launches and business cases.
- Develops and realizes marketing communication activities and materials, with a prominence on e-marketing channels and tools. Adapts international marketing material into the needs and requirements of the local market.
- Cooperates closely with the sales team and identifies the customer’s needs, implements the value of the product and service offer; represents on congresses, symposia and sales events
- Develops and performs trainings and education on product and scientific background for colleagues, business partners and customers.
- Supports and contributes to the creating of scientific communications.
- Maintains and expands the network with local key opinion leaders, industrial and healthcare organizations.
- Responds and handles customer request and questions, in terms of scientific, product expertise and operational requirements.
- Prepares and surveys the yearly budget and marketing project plan.
- Acts as the preferred partner for strategic question and projects of colleagues from the regional and global organization
- A Master’s degree within chemistry, biological sciences or equivalent is required; a doctoral degree preferred.
- A background of marketing and/or sales experiences, as like as allergy and/or autoimmunity is favorable.
- Language skills -written and spoken- in German, English and French are required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within life science, diagnostics, medical device, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, or other health care experience is strongly preferred.
- Analytical skills required for continuous performance tracking, deploying of sales reporting, market and customer analysis.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written presentation skills in English and German addressing internal colleagues and external partners on commercial and scientific level.
- Motivation and capabilities to work in an organizational matrix and in a changing environment.
- Willingness to travel on national and international level is a prerequisite.