When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Responsible to grow IDD business by effectively managing and developing Customer and Distributor relationships and thus increase sales from the customers / prescriptions doctors.
- Develops strategies and implements plans to grow profitable sales.
- Develops & motivates Sales team to achieve desired results consistently.
- Works closely with cross functional teams of Thermo Fisher for managing service, supply chain and budgetary requirements
- Collaborates closely with marketing team to create more and more awareness for Allergy and autoimmunity testing in Indian Pathology testing market.
- Responsible for preparation of Sales Forecasts, effective trend analysis and drive achievement. Follows up diligently on leads received from other areas/divisions of the organization.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with multiple customer departments - (Service, Purchase, Finance, Marketing etc.)
- Meet AOP numbers and achieves annual sales and gross margin targets; operates within expense budget guidelines & policies.
- Functions as a segment expert; understands market issues & trends impacting the Allergy segment of the market & brings Strategic direction to grow the business.
- Identify new key accounts/customers/doctors. Participates in scientific events such as CMEs and build and manage Key Opinion Leaders
- Responsible for keeping Account Receivables under control.
- Communicates effectively with internal & external customers.
- Submission of prescribed reports.
- Responsible for Distributor Management and Direct Selling, including their accounts reconciliation.
- Demonstrates inter functional collaboration within the business to enrich Customer experience & satisfaction.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.