Engineer, Software Quality Assurance
Job ID :
India - Bangalore
Under direct supervision of the Manager/Senior team members, duties include and are not limited to:
- The creation and execution of manual test cases for a CRM applications.
- Following functionality test plans and specific instructions from the team covering testing of different applications.
- Ad hoc testing, commenting on usability issues, reporting bugs relating to the application, verifying bug fixes provided by developers, and taking appropriate action based on the correctness of the bug fixes.
- Regression testing using different operating systems, selected Internet browsers, different users at varying network/internet connection speeds and security permissions.
- Documenting all aspects of testing through the use of electronic project extranets, written minutes, change request forms, and other means of documentation.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Experience working with CRM applications.
- Formal software testing experience desired but not required.
- Candidate should be comfortable working in Windows and/or Macintosh environments and have been exposed to a variety of desktop applications and internet-related technologies.
- Candidate must have knowledge of the MS Office suite of products and common internet browsers, (Netscape, Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla, etc).
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail are essential, as is the ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies.
- Candidate should be confident in his/her ability to articulate and document test-findings in a centralized bugs database for all development/management teams to review.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, customer service skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment required.