The Incoming Raw Material Inspector works as part of the QA team at our Frederick, Maryland facility.
The raw Materials Inspector...
- Works as part of the QA team at our Frederick, Maryland facility.
- Performs inspections of all incoming material.
- Verifies procured material.
- Inspects cartons, labels, cables, manuals, insert sheets, COAs etc. to the companies Quality Standards.
- Verifies conformance to established standards and specifications.
- Maintains database.
- Moves product.
- Inspects, samples and/or tests material to established methods and standards.
- Documents inspection and test results according to established procedures.
- Maintains quality documentation files such as Inspection History Records.
- Processes returned material to established procedures.
- Reads and interprets documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), schematics, technical drawings, ECOs, etc.
- Interfaces with other functions and departments as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Education
- 1 to 3 years experience in a related position
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to read specifications and procedures
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Office, ERP System
- High school diploma or equivalent
- GMP experience a plus.