Job ID :
US - New York - Rochester
- Supports and manages the administrative functions for all areas within the responsibility including: Manufacturing & Production, Purchasing, Supply Chain/Warehouse/Distribution, Manufacturing Engineering, Customer Service, EHS, Facilities/Maintenance, Lean PPI, and Human Resources Department.
- Able to handle and assist each manager with the required preparation and completion of various reports. Directly assist management & reporting of MBR/QBR, SIOP, MOR and Operations Leadership meetings, processes input and reviews for multiple locations and departments reporting to management.
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations for Quarterly Townhalls and weekly meetings
- Generate, maintain and mange reports designed to provide anaylitical support to supporting leadership teams
- On a day-to-day basis responsible for maintaining schedules, vacation records, arranging meetings, conference calls & travel, along with processing expense reports for all those reporting to leadership team.
- Must be able to work independently and handle large scaled tasks/projects with a high degree of skill and accuracy while meeting deadlines.
- Individual needs to be self-motivated, be flexible in their work schedule in order to assist management with new projects as required.
- Must fully embrace the 4 I’s of the organization, uses lean/best practices in performing the job, be dependable, act as a role-model leader having a strong work ethic ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely fashion and accurately.
- Coordinates all the on-boarding of new hires with the hiring department, IT/IS and HR.
- Site editor for iConnect a Sharepoint company site. Must be able to develop/create various company newsletters, articles or company-wide communications. Is directly responsible for regular website content & updates to maintain Rochester iConnect homepages and able to assist others as needed.
- Maintains document retention files
- Partners with corporate and administrative professionals in order to manage competing needs.
- Performs general office duties: maintains files, orders supplies and ensures the workflow of the office runs smoothly.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Assist, create and maintain employee engagement items such as events and wellness items
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Fully proficient in all Microsoft Office software: (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio & Project Management) and Share Point.
- Previous administrative assistant experience required. Strong preference for 4+ years.
- Strong preference for an associate’s degree, preferably in a business or technical field.
- The ability to manage multiple staff and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure
- Strong business sense; ability to understand the needs of the business and respond accordingly.
- Ability to identify improvements and pro-actively take action.
- Ability to work with minimal direction and make quality decisions.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person with our customers and internal departments
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Strong organizational, analytical and administrative skills
- Able to handle confidential material in a professional manner