Job Title: Service Manager
Requisition ID: 43467BR
Thermo Fisher Scientific is the world leader in serving science. We enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer by providing analytical instruments, equipment, reagents and consumables, software and services for research, analysis, discovery and diagnostics. With annual sales of $17 billion, we have over 50,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries.
- Responsible for the country field service operation, service commercial drive and service development planning.
- Drive the service team in providing our customers with all requested support activities such as installation, training, validation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing of our product.
- Maintain service inventory and develops processes that ultimately improve the level of support to our customer base.
- Ensure and excels in customer satisfaction by managing the field service team to maximize the availability of customer’s products and systems for productive use.
- Manage delivery of product installation, commissioning, training and acceptance test activities according to planned schedule.
- Responsible for product warranty and escalation management, and participates in product quality management review to provide continuous feedback / improvement.
- Responsibility to ensure accuracy of installed base information and execute plans to maximize our contract conversion rate.
- Drive intensity and integrity of our service performance metrics through robust evaluation, and provides practical improvement recommendations to improve team performance.
- Ensure high level of service engineer competency through execution of training and development plans – applied to new staff as well as current Engineers/Specialist.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction management including parts deliverable, maintenance and installation schedules.
- Continue to improve service team productivity tools and operation processes.
- Drives service sales funnel and pipeline to achieve our service revenue, implement leads tracking and reporting to secure all opportunities.
- Committed to deliver monthly forecasted revenue and planned jobs schedule.
- Able to provide long-term strategy and development plan to grow our business.
- Represent service team to participate including informal/formal business management meeting local/global.
- Manage and develop the team through our performance management development process and provides effective coaching/engagement to the team.
- Degree in Engineering, Life Sciences or Business Management with equivalent experience in similar field and industry.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication/interpersonal management skills.
- Strong performance track record.
- Ability to interact effectively across functions in Mandarin and English.
- Inherent ability to learn new product services and business rapidly.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills.
- An excellent team player and team builder
- Able to work independently with limited supervision in a dynamic environment
- Able to drive, grow and excel the business expectation
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.