Job ID :
Australia - Scoresby
- Assist Product Management in the provision of resource material to commercial teams, including product information, pricing, product availability, alternatives and substitutes, in order to maximise the conversion of sales opportunities to sales.
- Liaise with suppliers and procurement teams regarding product availability and specifications, options and related queries.
- Assist Product Management in the preparation of Request For Proposals (RFPs) and Tenders.
- Liaise with Procurement and Freight Agents to assist in the importation of product to Australia and New Zealand.
- Provide technical information to Product Support teams to assist in addressing customer queries relating to laboratory consumables.
- In conjunction with Product Management, liaise with cross functional groups and segment Marketing Managers in the development of marketing collateral (including e marketing) to drive growth.
- Liaise with product support to ensure internal databases are kept up to date with correct product information.
- Liaise with both internal and external customers to ensure that relevant information including product change notifications and specific customer tailored reports are generated and disseminated in a timely manner.