Job ID :
US - Massachusetts - Franklin
- Cleans, inspects, and documents pre-repair condition of Environmental and Process Monitoring Instrumentation.
- Performs troubleshooting including component and system failure analysis using standard diagnostic techniques.
- Replaces non-conforming and preventative maintenance parts as required.
- Performs full checkout, testing, and calibration of repaired instrumentation, providing appropriate test data/documentation.
- Generates, maintains, and provides record keeping functions for Return Authorizations, Service Quotes, and Service Orders.
- Ability to work in a busy multi-tasking service environment.
- Participate in lean practices and continuous improvement events
- 2 year College/Technical Degree and/or equivalent service work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in a Service related environment.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Must be an organized self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Ability to follow work instructions, test procedures, wiring diagrams, schematics, and repairs through to completion is required.
- Knowledge of analytical instrumentation, basic environmental chemistry, pneumatics, and mechanics is desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, and Power Point) and database applications (CRM and ERP tools) are required.