Project Coordination and Change Management
Utilizes key business skills to develop, organize, coordinate and/or manage complex, projects. Facilitates projects and assists Manager, team members and customers in achieving business objectives:
- Ability to apply performance improvement models and methodologies to complex organization problems
- Apply project management theory and tools to organize, coordinate and implement project goals, timelines and deliverables
- Uses strong oral and written communications skills to effectively convey project progress and results
- Applies group and process facilitation skills in leading groups and individuals
- Possesses a strong understanding of change management, issue management, trend analysis and performance metrics.
- Assist with operational responsibilities associated with Vendor Management, Change Management, Purchasing and Sourcing activities.
Lead or assist customers, SME’s, teams and/or team members on performance improvement and process redesign projects using appropriate analytic and facilitation techniques as the situation requires:
- Assists in development of implementation strategies to maximize impact of improvement given current organizational & vendor circumstances and priorities
- Assists in conducting best practice research, process analyses, bench marking and performance baseline measurement activities.
- Improves processes using performance improvement methods, project management tools and re-engineering techniques.
- Develops analytic methodologies and collects and presents data analysis results in a concise and easy to understand manner.
- Measures current organizational and process performance using a variety of qualitative and quantitative techniques including: one-on-one user interviews, user workshops, surveys, observational studies, and basic statistical analysis.
- Develops process maps of existing and future state processes using appropriate techniques.
- Develops & implements document management control procedures. Manages databases to simplify and organize business & transportation vendor on-boarding, purchase orders/renewals and agreements to promote PSI, division & corporate compliance & goals
- Lead weekly change management meetings and assist with project requirements including drafting & issuance of documentation. Maintain weekly tracker including change notices and change orders.
- Support the PPI Business System in the role of PPI administrator.
- Attend business DMB/SUM meetings and assist departments with content, problem tracking, charters and metrics.
- Handle other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Project management training and/or certification preferred
- Six Sigma certification and/or equivalent lean training preferred