How you’ll make an impact
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What you will do
As the Senior Talent Management Specialist, you will orchestrate a wide range of executive talent movement and communications all in support of the Global Thermo Fisher Scientific Talent Management & Development Strategy. You’ll gain incredible exposure while interacting with the company’s most senior leaders, including the President and CEO. Additionally you will:
- Flawlessly execute the end-to-end executive movement process, including creating and collecting documents, obtaining appropriate approvals, and communicating with executive talent
- Leverage your keen interpersonal savvy to adjust to the styles of different executive leaders
- Partner with Executive Compensation and global HR Service Centers to ensure accurate and timely record keeping
- Collaborate with Global Benefits team on relocation, expatriation/repatriation and mobility processes to ensure smooth geographic moves
- Act as a first line of support, providing advice and assistance to employees, leadership and HR colleagues regarding executive movement processes and policies
- Maintain reports and dashboards to provide real-time data and analytical support to the overarching talent management strategy
- Lead, participate in or support key talent management projects like the Human Resources Review
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent years of experience required.
- 3+ years’ experience in professional environment, serving in an administrative capacity a plus.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while adhering to sensitive deadlines and maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills: oral, written and listening skills
- Demonstrated good judgment and discretion with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Proficiency in MS Office plus working experience in HR technology such as Workday HRIS, applicant tracking systems, learning management systems preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours. Available for evening or early morning hours as business requires
*This position has been approved for relocation.