Position Summary: You will be a part of an extraordinary team that manufactures high end laboratory equipment for the scientific community. This includes manufacturing specialty equipment such as ultra-low temperature freezers, high performance refrigeration units, furnaces and centrifuges. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
- Follows all safety procedures and performs all duties using required safety equipment according to company policies and practices.
- Reviews work order for product specifications and requirements.
- Visually inspects components and completed units during assembly for quality and accuracy.
- Selects & assembles parts and assemblies together in proper sequence by drilling holes, adding rivets, screws, braces, tape, etc. to meet specifications.
- Selects appropriate sub-assemblies or component parts and installs in the unit according to design specifications.
- Applies wiring harnesses, sensors, and other electrical components in cabinet as per specifications.
- Uses a wide range of hand tools, drill, rivet gun, saw, hy-pot tester, hacksaw, and drill press.
- Completes assembly processes to finish the unit in specified sequence.
- Ensures that completed unit meets specified quality standards prior to moving unit to the next workstation.
- Operator must be able to foam completed cabinets according to engineering specifications.
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Cleans immediate work area on a daily schedule.
- Performs other duties as requested by supervisor.