Supplier Development Analyst
Job ID :
France - Illkirch
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $17 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.For our Distribution site based in Illkirch, Alsace, we are recruiting within our Supplier Development Team a Supplier Development Analyst :
- Build the Supplier costs (Freight & Accessorials) database/reporting with the IT & Freight team. Exploit the data to identify costs to address deviations to standards and eliminate costs
- Build, maintain and publish the supplier segmentation tool and ensure integration with IBS.
- Build, maintain and publish the supplier EDI performance tool.
- Build and maintain supplier T&Cs database
- Build and maintain supplier consolidation database.
- Build and Maintain Supplier tactical & strategic scorecard data and SLA’s. Provide analysis and reports to support Supplier Business business reviews to wider team.
- Design, develop, and deploy computer-based decision support tools, analysis, reports, models and dashboards to enhance the performance of Supplier.
- Provide expert analytical guidance on supplier volumetric and performance to wider team. Build and publish Supplier “dashboard”.
- Support rollout of electronic trading to supply base from an analytical, data cleanse and preparation perspective.
- Transfer “best-practice” tools and processes from US to Europe.
- Performs duties whilst acting at all times in accordance with the Dignity at Work Policy, Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and our values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
- Embrace and participate in PPI initiatives to identify improvements and cost savings to the business
- Strong analytical ability and skills.
- In depth knowledge of data, databases and programming languages.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL, MS Access and advanced MS Excel packages.
- Good organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Knowledge and experience of basic project/change management techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to communicate complex issues/solutions in a way that is easy to understand.
- High level of functional Supply Chain knowledge – experience of planning, purchasing and Supplier management metrics, processes, workflow and data.
- Able to work cross-functionally with other business areas (PM, Dist Ops, Fin, Sales etc).
- Determined and tenacious.
- Degree level qualified in a Logistics, Business, IT or Statistical/Analytical discipline.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical knowledge.
- Data base, data structures and data querying knowledge.
- Be able to work at all levels and all functions within an organization.
- Organizational skills and time management.
- European Travel required at times.