Job ID :
United Kingdom - Ashford
- Assist line managers and supervisors with all aspects of the recruitment and selection process as required from preparation of job descriptions through to offer management; obtaining relevant authorisation from US parent company.
- Onboard and induct new employees ensuring all relevant documentation is complete and references obtained.
- Ensure all payroll documentation is kept up to date and complete monthly payroll data input and checking to ensure a timely and accurate payroll service is provided to employees. Assist employees with any queries that they may have with payroll.
- Carry out regular data integrity checks of the information held in the HR system and ensure updates are processed by the line manager, or HR where appropriate, within the required deadlines
- Guide managers and staff through any performance and absence management, grievance or disciplinary situations which may arise, including taking minutes at hearings and providing appropriate legal/procedural/policy advice, assisting managers to prepare journals or notes if needed, conducting investigations (including interviewing witnesses), sending out appropriate letters and documents and providing information.
- Provide support to Managers in conducting a training needs analysis and prioritising training and development that is critical to achieving key business objectives. Conducting or assisting with training and development programmes, with the involvement of internal and external trainers as required, including booking of courses, monitoring staff feedback and ensuring appropriate records are maintained.
- Prepare for resigning employees by notifying relevant departments, e.g. Payroll, IT, conduct exit interviews with leavers and feedback trends to management as appropriate, ensure leaving employees return all equipment (escalate any problems as required), ensure forwarding addresses etc. are checked. Initiate the recruitment procedure if a successor is required.
- Participate on any consultative committees as required / escalate any issues arising from these as necessary.
- Lead the CSR meetings and engaging the CSR forum to drive an annual programme across the site
- Assist with performance management and monitoring processes as required
- Assist the HR Manager with implementing / revising existing and/or new policies and procedures to ensure that the Company meets best practice, holds clear consistent policies across all sites and complies with current employment legislation.
- Assist with recording and preparing data reports for department, management team and US parent company includes weekly and monthly updates of various records, such as absences, headcount, recruitment data, etc.
- Assist with general benefits administration, e.g. liaising with pension, private health, ordering of childcare vouchers, fleet management and dealing with appropriate documentation.
- Assist as required with any other projects, which may arise from time to time;
- Assist in dealing with routine HR requirements, e.g. reference requests, minute taking at formal meetings, etc.