This role will provide direct financial support for the Rockford, Illinois site as well as the Protein & Cell Analysis and the Antibodies & Immunoassays Business Units. The candidate will be responsible for reporting site-wide financial data to meet requirements within Thermo Fisher, Group (LSG), Division (BID), and the Rockford site itself.
Key Objectives of the role:
- Support financial reporting and daily/monthly/quarterly close process for the site and business.
- Interfacing and partnering with Rockford IT, LSG systems, and the PCA/AIS finance teams
- Owner of Rockford’s Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) system and Webtool system. This includes maintaining mapping, loading data (full P&L, headcount, capex, supplementals) on a weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually timeframe (including AOP) and reconciling data
- Serve as finance lead for the Rockford data stream into the LSG EDW system. Liaise with Rockford IT and LSG systems team and ultimately ensure clean split of Rockford costs between PCA and AIS.
- Maintain Rockford SKU and customer mapping to ensure proper categorization in EDW
- Implement and support financial processes across the businesses to improve efficiency (standardize work streams and reporting)
- Partner with finance functions across BID & LSG to drive improvement throughout the Protein & Cell Analysis / Antibodies & Immunoassays P&L (Operations, Commercial, R&D, Program Management, etc)
- BS Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Very strong systems expertise (E1, CMR, EDW, Hyperion, PRMS)
- Ability to work with management at all levels and lead major projects and initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Excellent analytical skills that lead to actionable growth opportunities
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively across the organization
- Significant experience with MS Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- MBA and / or CPA preferred