Job ID :
US - Virginia - Middletown
- Prepares samples for testing and tests and releases product in accordance with written test procedures. Schedules testing to meet department and plant commitments.
- Troubleshoots test procedures and/or equipment when problems arise.
- Evaluates analytical results and determines conformance to specification; must be able to detect deviations and out of specifications events.
- Maintains instrumentation/equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s labeling and in-house audit and calibration procedures.
- Maintains records and logs in accordance with procedures and GMP.
- Assists in training laboratory personnel on lab procedures and operations of instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains working laboratory inventory.
- Other laboratory functions as deemed necessary to support the business needs of the company.