When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Code, scan, and file invoices received daily via mail and email
- Assist with paperless project by scanning and organizing invoices
- Research invoice errors and maintain invoice error log
- Coordinates activities involved with procurement of materials to support clinical packaging jobs.
- Obtains vendor quotes, examines bids and places purchase orders with suppliers to obtain the best price.
- Updates information in purchasing and inventory management systems as needed.
- Sorting, scanning, emailing, posting of invoices
- Sending statements to customers
- Scanning billing packet backup
- Assisting with consolidations
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year administrative experience.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
See Minimum Qualifications