Senior Marketing Specialist
Job ID :
US - California - San Jose
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Day-to-day operation and support of LC-MS systems in the lab
- Design and execute experiments that translate instrument performance capabilities into scientifically meaningful data and results to demonstrate product value.
- Creation of sales and marketing tools to represent workflow capabilities to internal colleagues and customers.
- Develop a strategic application plan, generate laboratory applications data, create exemplary data examples, and perform product technology evaluations to support R&D and field sales
- Participate in active evaluation of new products and applications and will provide feedback regarding hardware, software and workflow performance and suggested improvements to Marketing Managers, Product Managers and R&D;
- Offer application support to collaborators and customers when appropriate;
- Develop and publish application notes, generate and deliver application-related material for internal and external trainings.
- Will contribute to all aspects of the characterization of Biotherapeutics with an emphasis on protein quantitation.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- BS required, with a MS or PhD STRONGLY preferred in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, Biology, or equivalent field
- Must have three plus year’s hands-on experience with LC-MS instrumentation and protein mass spectrometry applications such as proteomics, protein characterization, and intact protein analysis. Protein quantitation experience is highly valuable.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation and listening skills are essential.
- Ideal candidate will have knowledge of LC-MS competition and market trends and ability to understand technology and create customer solutions
- Ability to interface with cross functional teams such as marketing and application specialists, research scientists, product managers, marcom and collaborators to produce, launch and manage solutions.