Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Capture the new business opportunities that satisfy the growth of the related territories.
- Provide high-quality support such as technical proposal, experiment design, product cost and lead time to help the team acquire and retain customers.
- Maintain a high level of expertise in analysis and troubleshooting to the complex application problems of flow cytometry.
- Present the technical support to customers and distributors
- Strong track progress against penetration of all new customers.
- Must deliver against quarterly revenue target
- Must deliver against critical business objectives
- Be able to interact at all levels of the internal and external organization but also be a driver for the products that eBioscience sells and will be responsible for technically positioning the solutions vs. competitive products to efficiently achieve the sales quota.
- Master or PhD degree major in Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology or the equivalent knowledge and industry/functional experience.
- Business development mindset is a must. Must have hunter mind set and ability to creatively solve customer problems with flexible solution
- Requires a minimum of 1 years work experience in immunology field; Experience with flow cytometry technical sales, customer service and teaching or public speaking are preferred.
- Knowledge and ability to analyze and solve technical issues while maintaining a customer focus.
- Good written and reading English communication skills are essential
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently;