Job Title: Manager Customer Experience
Requisition ID: 40621BR
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Customer Liaison is responsible for identifying and driving improvements across a heavily matrixed, global value stream (customer inquiry/quote to product delivery). The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of lean principles, is comfortable working at all levels of an organization and can influence outcomes without direct reporting. This position requires collaboration across the entire supply chain.
- Delight our customers through business unit leadership, department engagement, empowerment and execution of customer programs/initiatives
- Communicate order status internally and externally
- Maintain cross-functional relationships with internal departments including sales, marketing, supply chain, manufacturing operations and distribution channels.
- Identifies and communicates critical issues, gaps and constraints to leadership and stakeholders
- Develops run strategies that decrease cycle times and increase average throughput
- Facilitates communication and action to resolve supply constraints and/or bottlenecks
- Periodic travel required: up to 15%
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university in applicable field
- 2-3 years of experience in a supply chain planning, manufacturing, customer service role, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough understanding of continues improvement (Lean/six-sigma).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Process-orientated and self-motivated with a passion for continuous improvement and customer service
- Proven organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Solid business acumen
- Confidence and poise to negotiate and manage a relationship with Director and Vice President level internal and external customers
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, etc.) and other similar software
- Travel 15%
- Proficient in the navigation through and interpretation of data in the ERP system
- Exposure to quality systems (ISO 9001, 13485 standards) or FDA.
- Progressive responsibility
- Three (3) plus years of Leadership Experience
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.