• Help in proving field service and supporting product sales and marketing efforts for a designated region.
• Travel onsite to visit customers for installation
• Perform operational training to the customer
• Lead to attend breakdown call for customers
• Support efforts to gain industry acceptance of our protocols and methods.
• Expected to travel up to 80 % of the time on a monthly basis or more, with anticipated travel
throughout the designated region.
• To maintain standard response time and down time
• In addition to customer support duties this person may also occasionally be called for preventive maintenance calls
• Assist with conferences and sales trainings in the assigned region
• Attend numerous regional scientific meetings, on an annual basis, to network with our customer base, generate customer opportunities, gather competitive intelligence and report on buying and scientific trends in the marketplace
• Maintain detailed performance metrics.
Minimum Requirements/ Qualifications:
• Degree in Electronics or instrumentation
• 2+ years of service experience in products like Thermal Cycler, qPCR, DNA Sequencer, NG, service experience in diagnostic products/equipment's also considered
• Expert level customer (presentation and public speaking) skills.