When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work. And you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. With revenues of $17 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Position requirements and skills:
• Must be currently enrolled at an accredited university pursuing a degree in biology, engineering or a related discipline.
• Requires a functional knowledge of laboratory equipment and techniques.
• Accuracy and attention to detail is required in performing all functions of this position.
• Initiative, organizational and computer skills are extremely valuable to ensure effective laboratory operations.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills are required.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Extremely motivated and be willing to work in a fast-paced environment, hard-working and multidisciplinary team
• Committed and enthusiastic about next gen sequencing programs
• Resourceful and flexible
• Energetic and willing to work hands-on in developing and executing a variety of activities
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.