Account and Client Relationship Management
- Identify and secure sales opportunities consistent with PSI's strengths, while developing and implementing the sales strategy, including the identification and development of tool sets and coordination of team expertise to secure these accounts.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Works with internal personnel (operations, account executives) to identify ways to optimize services (existing and future) and drive RFP success by demonstrating leadership with the customer top of mind
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Advises distributors, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
- Directs service simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable services from business lines.
Meets with key clients, building, and maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
Represents PSI at trade association meetings to promote services.
Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with Account Executives and others on the Business Development team.
Coordinates liaison between sales department and other departments within the organization.
Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
Monitors and evaluates the activities and service offerings of the competition.
- Identify industry trends and determine impact on current accounts, communicating to management
Identify the best way to achieve solid customer relationships no matter the situation and leads internal personnel in this mission.
Identify new clients (new business areas) and new business opportunities for expansion of current capabilities of services
Insure Effective and Timely Client and Staff Communication
- Maintain professionalism throughout internal and external communications, written and verbal
- Develop and maintain a professional communication process with PSI staff
- Lead communication with Account Executive team.
Act as key customer contact providing direction to Account Management as needed.
Collaborate with Account Executive to optimize customer support.
Executive Management Updates
- Provide weekly assessment of each potential client, including penetration status, and possible business opportunities.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of and experience with Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
- TRAVEL REQUIREMENT
- Extensive travel will be required in this position, including drive time, air travel, and overnight stays in hotels.