Job Title: Senior Recruiter (Interim), Japan
Reports To: APAC Talent Acquisition Director
Functional Manager: HR Director, Japan
Position Location: Tokyo (Mita), Japan or Singapore
Number of Direct Reports: 0
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Working with the HR Business Partners in Japan to drive organizational capability through recruitment of talent for Japan. This will be for a period of about four months.
- Actively source and fill open requisitions in a timely and cost effectively manner.
- Develop a talent pipeline to effectively fill positions on a timely manner.
- Screen, identify and shortlist potential talent for the various positions and move them towards a successful recruitment outcome.
- Maintain proper recruitment protocols and ensure compliance with systems and processes for Japan.
- Advise, educate & train Hiring Managers on recruitment process and procedures
- Work closely with the APAC Talent Acquisition Leader to identify, evaluate, select and manage high performing external recruitment partners.
- Minimum of 5 to 15 years of recruitment experience (open to various industry, but Life Sciences, Technology, Biotechnology or Engineering environment preferred).
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well across all levels of the organization.
- Good understanding of employment factors and the ability to sell organizational values.
- Ability to work within a fast paced, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment with the versatility to adapt well.
- Passion, energy and desire to have an impact on an organization
- Strong written and spoken English and Japanese.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Indeed Posting Code: *IND-APAC
LinkedIn Posting Code: *LI-KP1