When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $17 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Document Control Specialist
Manage documentation for both Sensor & Automation Hardware Operations (and parts of Development); Oversee change management process (ECO’s). Assist with creation of ECO's and TOP doc's.
- Administer the Eco’s for the Sensor & Hardware workspaces in Agile.
- Manages several document control functions: issuance of parts numbers, uploading specification in Agile, providing & maintaining control documents for Operations (TOP/binders), writing ECO’s, uploading standard costs in Agile & Intuitive and minor updates to BOM’s & drawings.
- Supporting and ensuring Intuitive is properly updated; mainly with approved changes from ECO’s process in Agile.
- Manage the preparation of Turnover Documentation Packages (mainly large automation projects); ensure the documents are properly approved & reviewed by development.
- Manage & control of the TruBio Dongle programming.
- Review processes and analyzing the gaps between documentation and actual execution. Create reports by which these deficiencies will be remedied.
- Fully comprehend the principles and requirements of Finesse’s QMS.
- Capable of interpreting company SOPs and policies and applying them in work situations.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.