Job ID :
New Zealand - Auckland
- Environment, Health & Safety
- To prevent accidents by taking personal responsibility for yourself, and any direct reports ensuring that no action or inaction causes harm to any other person or the environment.
- To conduct proactive hazard identification by notifying EHS, your supervisor or manager immediately when any conditions or practices may cause personal harm or environmental / property damage.
- To observe all safety rules, including those in documented procedures, which are established to maintain safe work practices. When the control of hazards has identified the need for personal protective equipment (PPE) you must use it.
- To report any accidents/incidents, (including gradual process injuries) and near misses as soon as possible to EHS, your supervisor or manager, recording either electronically or in Accident Registers.
- Quality Objectives
- Carries out tasks in compliance with the agreed procedure to assist the company in meeting its quality objectives.
- Participates effectively in quality improvement teams and promotes co-operative effort between all departments and internal customers.
- Reports all quality issues to Supervisor / Manager as soon as possible.
- Compliance / Documentation
- Ensure that all tasks performed follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and comply with Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) principles designed to protect the product from adulteration (e.g. mix-ups, contamination etc).
- Maintenance of company computer and manual storage records and processing stock movements, including, but not limited to inter-site transfers to off-site production or storage facilities and Batch Manufacturing Records (BMRs).
- Ensure all documentation associated with the logistics function is correct and completed in time. This includes:
- MPI Electronic Certification (eCerts)
- Dangerous Goods Declarations for all shipments of hazardous materials.
- Investigate, resolve and document all important variances (complaints, process deviations & out of specification conditions etc.).
- Storage Control
- Packing of manufactured product.
- Completion of Batch Manufacturing Records (BMRs).
- Printing of packaging labels as required.
- Inwards and Exports
- Packing, shipping and document completion for all export shipments.
- Unloading all inwards shipments, and delivery of ARP shipments to the ARP Team. This may include inwards good inspection.
- Receipting all non-ARP shipments.
- Inwards Goods receipting of Cell Culture Raw Materials, QC support materials and Administration Items when required.
- Other Duties
- Assist other Teams as and when required.
- Cyclic stock taking as required.
- Special projects and other requests as determined from time to time.
personal attributes & skills required
- Basic data entry skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Physically strong, with the ability to lift weights up to 20 kgs on a regular basis.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all work practices.
- Ability to work unsupervised and take the initiative within a team environment.
- Flexibility is required in work hours.
- Forkhoist License and Clean, full drivers license.
- Experience working in a cGMP environment.
- Minimum school education level to Sixth Form/Year 12.
- Logistics and/or warehouse experience
- Experience in the use of the Internet, e-mail applications, Microsoft Word and Excel and desire to learn new technology.
- Fork lift and Reach Truck licenses
- F endorsement on full drivers license
- Needs to be have good literacy, writing and good math
- Not worried about cold environment.
- Team player