Job ID :
US - California - Carlsbad|US - California - San Diego
- Design, develop and deploy Business Processes Orchestration in BPEL using Oracle Developer and SOA Suite 12c.
- Oracle ADF Development (ADF, ADF Faces, ADF Task Flows and Business Components) with Web Services.
- WebCenter Spaces with Oracle SOA Suite, WebCenter Security, WebCenter application's metadata management, WebCenter Spaces Client Interactions etc
- Provide guidance on technical customizations and extensions
- Experience in developing web applications, enterprise applications and web services by using enterprise technologies, such as Java, J2EE, Spring, JSF, Oracle ADF, Hibernate, EJB, JMS, JSP, Struts, Servlets, Beans, JMS, RMI, HTML, JDBC, XML (XSL, XSLT, XPath), Web Service, SOA and AXIS.
- Work with Business Analysts to understand requirements and provide optimal technical solution(s) to fulfill requirements
- Provide accurate estimates for development items and consistently meet estimates
- Develop technical designs, code artifacts, and unit testing for reports, interfaces, customizations, and extensions
- Effectively work with other teams to support defect resolution, production migration, and post production support
- Mentor other development team members
- Technologies: Webcenter Content(ECM 10g/11g), Oracle Workflows, Oracle BPEL Workflows, SOA Suite, Oracle Portal, APEX, Oracle DB 12c, J2EE frameworks like – OAF/ADF/Top Link/Struts), Portlets - JPDK/JSR168, Java
- AngularJS, Directives ,Controllers,Services, Filters ,Dependency Injection,Routes, Ajax using http and JSONP
- At least seven years’ enterprise level application development experience with most recent five years in the Oracle Webcenter 11g/UCM
- Working knowledge of Oracle Application Development Framework and Service Oriented Architectures
- Experience with Implementing authorization and authentication integration
- Good knowledge and understanding of integration with Oracle Webcenter Sites
- Strong Design and coding skills in defining the workflow, metadata model
- College degree in Information Systems Management, comparable area of study or, comparable work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic team environment and focus on team success
- Demonstrated ability to collaboratively work within a team structure to develop solutions.
- Demonstrated ability as a self-starter with the ability to act with limited information
- Experience in writing Object Oriented Concepts, Analysis & Design, RUP (Class and Sequence Diagrams)
- Extensive experience in all phases of SDLC & Agile Methodology