When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Be responsible for comprehend and utilize product features, benefits and applications accompanied with selling and business building skills to successfully promote and consummate the sale of Human Identification market of South China.
- Be responsible for the primary driver of business development at assigned major customer call points to penetrate and grow current and new business.
- Develop Human Identification business plans to optimize commercial performance, identifying key areas of short-term and long-term growth.
- Establish management teams for KOLs and drive internal communication and coordination across divisions.
- Align specific proposals and offerings to company objectives by working with corporate and division marketing teams.
- Own the business objectives for the account strategy including umbrella financial objectives and compliance metrics.
- Conduct regular business updates to key stakeholders within assigned accounts.
- PhD or Master degree major in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or etc.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years work experience in Biological research; Human Identification or Paternity test experience is preferred.
- Strong technical background in Human Identification analysis and genotyping is preferred.
- Good written and reading English communication skills are essential.
- Mature, creative and dynamic individual bringing high energy.
- Able to work independently and able to work under pressure.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.