The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing outstanding service to our customers through the efficient placement and monitoring of orders; by providing pricing, availability and alternatives for our products, and offering value and solutions to a wide range of customer requests. The environment is dynamic, fast moving and supportive, with a culture of process improvement, teamwork, and success.
- Processing of orders; by providing pricing, availability and alternatives for our products via phone, fax and online in a timely manner.
- Quotations are researched, prepared and presented professionally and efficiently.
- Resolve customer concerns quickly, engage with our wider team and take responsibility for resulting actions.
- Manage returns by investigating to determine the cause, prepare paperwork and gain the relevant authorization.
- Utilize supplier catalogues, online databases and other appropriate resources to cross reference products to meet customer order or quotation expectations.
- Meet and exceed set productivity and quality standards, including our monitored average speed of answer, first call resolution and order entry.
- Engage with our Product Management team and take every opportunity to learn about our products.
- Related science degree
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
- Effective two-way communication by listening to customer's questions, requests or concerns, problem solving when necessary and presenting information in a clear and helpful way.
- A proactive attitude will help you develop and maintain constructive working relationships both within and outside our company.
- Strong data entry skills along with a familiarity of computer basics (Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet).
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills for various 'day to day' and 'out of the box' tasks.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and urgency will ensure you meet our Customer Care productivity metrics.
- You will be Self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly, work independently and take responsibility to follow-up with your customers and colleagues.