Job ID :
China - Beijing
- Enter and process of customer orders
- Respond promptly to inquiries form customers via telephone or email
- Check product availability in warehouse and delivery date
- Track every detail of order process, cooperate with customers
- Arrange delivery
- Resolve customer complaints or issues
- General support to sales team
- College or University degree in International Trade or relevant.
- At least 1 years experience in customer service or import/export operation or international trade,
- Open-minded, team work, proactive and strong interpersonal skills.
- Result driven attitude and ability to work under pressure.
- Good computer skills especially for Excel, prefer has SAP knowledge.
- Immediate available is an advantage.