About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $17 billion, we have 50,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through three premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services, which offer a unique combination of innovative technologies, convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management. Our products and services help our customers solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
The role of the Field Service Coordinator is to ensure customer satisfaction in timely dispatching Service Engineers and to maximize the productivity of our workforce.
- Schedule customer repair and assign work to field service engineers, using most qualified technician, while meeting customer demand for timely service visits
- Assist in ordering any parts needed for Field Service jobs
- Accommodate customer requests for service; where field service engineers schedule changes are necessary to meet customer desired timeframe
- Keeps customers informed of job progress, parts availability, cost estimates and job completion
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, with excellent work ethic and good communication skills
- Review service reports for disposition and invoicing
- Invoice contracts and input service level agreements
- Process credits as needed, and assist accounting team on resolving issues and discrepancies
- Generates, maintains, and provides record keeping functions for Service Quotes and Service Orders
- Assist with the administrative tasks for Vendor Programs
- Perform other duties assigned by Supervisor / Manager
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Service
- Excellent communication both written and verbal including computer, reporting, and analytical skills
- Understanding of AS400 and/or SAP
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Proficient with the Microsoft Suite of products
- Detail-Oriented and strong team-work skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.