When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $18 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
We are searching for a talented Leader of Sensor Manufacturing that will provide hands on supervision and management of day to day work flow of sensor operations including providing administration of work orders, materials, quality and processes.
• Provide internal production support for the sensor operations group
- Work with planning and purchasing to ensure work orders can be processed, executed, and tracked efficiently
- Ensure correct stocking levels
- Work with manufacturing engineer (ME) to review SOP’s and processes
- Interface with quality and validation groups
- Support customer audits
• Manage transition of new products from the sensor group into production
- Develop & document assembly and test procedures work instructions (WI) including product travelers for sensor products with ME
- Implement and verify test & assembly fixtures including maintenance plans for them
- Work closely with R&D in establishing clear pass/fail criteria for each assembly
Go/no-go testing for shipment
- Develop RMA processes and support for field issues
• Manage the sensor manufacturing work flow
• Provide supervision for the MEs and planning with respect to sensor operations
• Develop equipment and clean room maintenance plans
• BS Degree in a hard science (Electrical or Chemical Engineering preferred)
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience, with 3 years’ managing a manufacturing group.
• Experience with the new product introduction process (NPI/NPD)
• General MRP system use and Engineering Change Order/Engineering Change Notice (ECO/ECN) process
• Working knowledge of SolidWorks & AutoCad
• Ability to read basic electrical schematics
• Problem solving & trouble shooting skills
• LabView skills
• ISO 9000/9001 experience
• Clean room and medical device experience
• Knowledge of plastics and materials
Note: Relocation assistance ls available for this exceptional management position!
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com.