When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Manages clinical sales activities in support of relevant Affymetrix products including CytoScan HD, OncoScan, and DMET in the defined territory. Primary sales targets are cytogenetics and molecular genetics laboratories and researchers which can reside in academia, reference labs, hospitals and industrial settings. Assists in training and sales support for account managers, delivers technical presentations on relevant Affymetrix products to potential and current customers, and participates in cultivation and development of regional key opinon leaders (KOLs). Encourages collaboration with KOLs to strengthen Affymetrix’ relationships and influence in the cytogenetics community. Sells directly where appropriate, but always in coordination with local account management. Responsible for contributing to budget process, sales forecasts, andrRegional business plans.
- Drives the growth of clinical microarray revenue and market share by supporting the capture of new accounts/business in conjunction with regional account managers.
- Supports sales activities to maintain and grow clinical microarray business at current accounts.
- Creates and maintains relationships with regional opinion leaders to promote penetration, retention and loyalty for Thermo Fisher's clinical microarray products.
- Assists in identifying and mitigating competitive barriers to increasing sales.
- Responsible for achieving regional plan for clinical microarray sales in conjunction with regional account managers.
- Responsible for providing market intelligence including competitive landscape and market conditions that may influence the community.
- Works effectively with cross-functional teams.
- To achieve revenue quota and growth targets for clinical products and instruments.
- To achieve profit target for relevant Clinical Applications products.
- To achieve product mix targets for Clinical Applications products.
- To achieve customer retention targets for cytogenetic and molecular genetic labs.
- To achieve key new clinical lab targets
- To achieve key opinion leader retention and development targets