- Processes all receiving paperwork and orders according to priority set by Supervisor/Group Lead in order to meet company requirements.
- Maneuvers powered industrial truck to various locations throughout the Distribution Center.
- Transports product to assigned areas to complete receiving process according to established Distribution procedures.
- Verifies proper storage conditions of products and Notifies Supervisor of any Non Conforming issues that may arise such as Shortages, Expired Product, Breakage, and Incorrect Material.
- Practices good housekeeping and keeps inventory neat, clean, and orderly.
- Assist other team members, as needed, to ensure customer satisfaction including maintaining sufficient employee relations and teamwork.
- Work in all areas of distribution center as assigned to meet customer needs.
- Demonstrates dependability, safety consciousness, productivity, and quality at or above standards along with willingness to maintain flexibility and perform multiple warehouse functions as needed.
- Performs daily pre-trip inspection safety checks on powered industrial truck prior to use where applicable.
- Performs all other duties as assigned or required.
The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills, and/or ability. To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to complete each essential duty in a satisfactory manner and work in a team environment. Must be proficient in all aspects of distribution and departmental standard operating procedures.
- A High School Diploma or GED.
- General warehouse experience is preferred, preferably in the Picking department.
- Worker should have or be willing to obtain a forklift certification and prior experience operating a powered industrial truck, preferably a cherry picker.
- Preferred experience in computers and scanning equipment.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently and posses problem solving abilities.
- Lifts, carries, pulls and pushes up to 40 - 70 pounds frequently and 100 pounds occasionally with or without accommodation.
- Ability to constantly stand and move around department required.
- Frequent walking, stooping, bending and reaching required.
- Must be willing to work weekday and weekend overtime as required.
- Regular, Reliable and Predictable Attendance necessary for adequate scheduling and coverage.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Worker must be able to read and write in English.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.