Job ID :
US - New York - Grand Island
- Work with interfacing functions to ensure timely and accurate processing of customer quotes and orders (Feasibility, Packaging Engineering, Chemical Formulations, Accounting, Pricing, BioProduction PMO team members, and Customer Service).
- Ensure Service Level Agreements and requested delivery dates are met for all customer orders for given account assignments.
- Serve as the customer advocate throughout internal processes. Troubleshoot, escalate and resolve issues and risks jeopardizing customer commitments. Communicate action plans and resolution to customer in a timely manner.
- Adhere to Custom Order Database data integrity best practices.
- Meet BioProduction business objectives around inquiry turn-around time, customer service level targets, order conversion rates, and revenue goals.
- Run reports, analyze data, develop presentations, lead customer conference calls, and participate in customer audits.
- Requires BS/BA (Biology, Molecular Biology, Chemistry, and Engineering), or High School diploma with five years of biotechnology experience.
- Position requires five year’s experience in a customer facing environment and working technical knowledge of the biotechnology industry including the basics of project management methodologies.
- Successful candidate will have strong skills in the following areas: written and verbal communications, interpersonal cross functional team based interaction, organizational and detail orientation, analytical, planning, and problem solving. Should also be intellectually curious and results oriented.