The New Lab Engineer for this position is located in Shanghai and reporting to the Technical Manager, responsible to work closely with sales team to provide new lab solutions technical support to customer. On the other hand, the incumbent will provide “life-cycle” lab construction project management such as consulting design, site management for installation, commissioning and maintenance.
The position’s main responsibilities include:
• Work independently to raise technique and commercial proposal aiming to new lab construction including presentation, drawings and quotation;
• Explanation of design proposal to the customer and update the proposal according to customer’s requirement;
• Responsibility to manage new lab projects from beginning to end such as project schedule, supplier management, site safety plan.
• Provide continuous service after project closed.
• Project excution including purchasing preparation, site engineering and commission, sub-vendor on site management .
• Complete all required administrative duties, including but not limited to all daily / weekly reports to management, maintain following-up files and communication results
• Ability to apply consultative selling skills
• Ability to multi-task and maintain a heavy workload
• Articulate communication skills (in person and over the phone)
1. Bachelor degree is required with major engineering/chemical background
2.Good technical understanding
3.Proactive, responsible, good work management skill and can work independently
4. Experience in scientific laboratory design or project management are preferred
5. Proficiency in Auto-CAD is must, 3D rending skills are preferred
6. Good Microsoft Office and general IT skills
7.Good communication and coordination skills, a good team player.
8. Business trip frequently or stay on site to monitor project for long time.
9.Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and oral.