Job ID :
India - Bangalore
- Build and improve configuration and automation tools to remove manual steps in deploying, upgrading, and scaling systems and software across all environment.
- Monitor and resolve issues in all environments. Ensure Service Level Objectives (SLO) and uptime are met
- Change management
- Uptime and SLO reporting
- Roles and Responsibilities:Minimum of 5years of production environment, Devops or IT Infrastructure
- Hands-on working with private or public cloud services in a highly available and scalable production environment.
- Knowledge of Linux & Windows in AWS, Azure and Open Stack administration and architecture
- Strong development experience in Automation using Python or other language.
- Understanding of networking and network virtualization required.
- Extensive experience with Linux systems, virtualization, and network administration.
- Experience improving performance of our web applications and solve scaling/performance issues
- Built tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment automation tools such as Jenkins, Salt, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Glu.