Position: Logistics Specialist – Import & Export
Report To: Logistics Supervisor, Logistics, China Supply Chain
1. Prepare required import/export documents, contact with broker & CIQ agencies to complete customs clearance process on time.
2. Master database input and maintenance in logistics tracking system.
3. Track and trace every shipment in clearance, monitor and control clearance and CIQ lead-time to ensure smooth process and on time release.
4. Work closely with internal teams and external vendors to optimize import SOP and resolve any urgent case.
5. Work with customer service and product team for new items classification.
6. Communication with freight forwarder & broker for smooth documents exchange.
7. Import license and certificate application through authorities.
8. Data analysis for failure cause and improve opportunities.
9. Other tasks assigned by manager.
1. 3+ years experience from multi-national company in logistics role, have chemical background, solid knowledge in import & export,
2. Strong compliance sense.
3. Comfortable and effective communicating with internal and external contacts at various levels within the organization;
4. Proactive and able to work independently. Willing to work under pressure.
5. Good analytical skills and effective problem solving skills.
6. Good command of Microsoft Office software.
7. Good English reading and writing skills;