Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Our four premier brands - Life Technologies, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com .
Position Summary: Maintain accurate inventory in all designated warehouses and locations while keeping them clean and organized. Promote the importance of inventory accuracy and aid all other coworkers in all inventory movements.
Key Responsibilities: (Include but are not limited to the following)
- Following all safety requirements and cGMP requirements
- Follow work instruction documents, standard operation procedures and standard works
- Complete daily work assignments
- Keep warehouse and staging area’s tour ready at all times
- Be responsive to internal and external customers
- Strong Communications: between shifts, Employees, Customers and Management
- Operate forklift – Ability to become forklift certified
- Prepare and account for all material movement documentation and update M2M system accordingly
- Prepare materials for shipment
- 1+ year Inventory control experience strongly preferred
- Place all incoming and outgoing materials and supplies in appropriate staging and storage locations.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Capable of being on feet for duration of shift