When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $17billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
As a Cold Storage Equipment Product Specialist you will ensure delivery of sales volume, revenue, product mix, profitability and market share growth objectives within this product range (Fridge, Freezers, Cryo) across UK, Ireland & Nordics Region.
The successful candidate will work closely with Commercial Managers, Teams and Channel Management to drive execution of strategy and tactics to achieve business objectives.
- Monitor sales performance and devise corrective action plans with Line Manager where necessary
- Create demand pull in the territory through targeted customer visits and maximizing the utilisation of marketing collateral
- Organise and conduct product and / or commercial training for the commercial teams, inside sales and channel partners
- Provide Product support for the Channel Partners
- Drive the tactical execution of product strategies in close cooperation with the Commercial Manager to accomplish revenue and growth targets
- Ensure timely delivery of reporting and forecasting through utilisation of the company sales tools
- Supports and facilitates market research into key market & pricing trends and evolving customer requirements
- Supports, in cooperation with Marketing Communications (MARCOM), the implementation of promotional tactics and establishment of metrics to assess performance of each promotional program
- Works with Commercial Managers to define regional trade show strategies including national, local channel partner and One Thermo activities
- BS degree in Life-Science Degree
- Proven track record of working within an equipment sales/product specialist role
- Must have a passion for our Laboratory Consumables and Equipment products and the associated markets
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw conclusions and observations from market trends and unit analysis
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently, with initiative, and good business judgment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience within Company or other life science competitor
- Valid driving license
Recruiter: Jennifer Watt, firstname.lastname@example.org
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com